06 Aug Keeping You Safe During COVID
Please read below for our continued practices to keep you as safe as we can during your service with us…
1. Upon arrival, please call the salon from outside the main door on Pearl Street before entering the building.
2. We will ask you a series of questions regarding possible COVID-19 symptoms. If you answer “yes’, you may be asked to reschedule your service as a safety precaution.
3. Once allowed to enter, we will take your temperature using an infrared touch-less thermometer. These Infrared thermometers are safe to use and work by receiving the thermal radiation emitted by the human body, not vice versa.
4. We will then ask you to wash your hands in the restroom before entering the salon. The restroom doors are usually locked, but we have them propped open for you during this time.
5. If you or a family member has a fever, cough, chills, sore throat, body aches, loss of taste or smell, difficulty breathing or tightness in the chest, please reschedule your appointment. You will not be charged a late fee. You will be required to reschedule your appointment at least 14 days following the cancellation.
6. Arrive on-time for your scheduled appointment and please leave other family members and friends at home. If the service is for a child, one adult may accompany, but may be asked to remain in the hallway.
7. “Over-the-Ear” Masks must be worn by both employees and guests at all times. Please do not bring food or drinks into the salon. Failure to show up to your appointment in a mask or if you are unwilling to wear one, will result in a cancellation fee. We will have a limited amount of disposable masks for purchase for those that need one.